Can I go bigger? (Photo)

I have now saline 400cc and 380cc would it make a difference going to 500-525cc silicon to get the desires look. My chest bone sticks out a bit. Or should I do more? Would that be ok for my body type 5'6 170 lbs

Can I go bigger?

Based on your pictures, going up to the 500 to 500 cc range may give you a nice result. See link below for examples.

Going bigger

Assuming that some time has passed since your last augmentation then typically the skin and tissues relax to the point where upsizing is possible.  An examination of laxity in your breast by your PS can provide a clearer estimate of how much bigger.  Additional perspective can be provided by 3D imaging systems and sizers.  It is not uncommon to have some chest bone prominence and asymmetry and your surgeon can help counsel you on options.  Best wishes!

John Y.S. Kim, MD, FACS

Can I go bigger?

Thank you for the question and pictures. You will find that online consultants will not be able to provide you with specific advice in regards to selection of specific breast implant size/profile.  Having said that, it is generally possible to increase breast size further, after initial breast augmentation surgery.
Ultimately, careful communication of your goals (in my practice I prefer the use of goal pictures, direct examination/communication in front of a full-length mirror, and computer imaging) will be critical. 
Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering revisionary breast augmentation surgery (regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:
1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work. 2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.  In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "D or DD cup” or " OK for my body type" etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful. Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate.  3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals. Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery ( after the use of temporary intraoperative sizers). Viewing the patient's chest wall in the upright and supine positions, with temporary sizes in place, help select the best breast implant size/profile for the specific patient.
I hope this, and the attached link (dedicated to larger breast augmentation surgery concerns), helps. Best wishes.