Anyone else had a bad nose job at the urging of your parents when you were way too young? I was 13.

At the strong urging of my parents, I made a stupid choice and had an unnecessary nose job at age 13. I am now 36 and can't stand what was done to me. I basically acted like it never happened until I had my daughter. I have now been in therapy and am considering a revision. I am a very natural person, I don't wear much makeup, I went for a consultation with dr. shah in Chicago and he totally rubbed me the wrong way. I have done research and have scheduled a consultation with dr. Raval in Denver.

Revision rhinoplasty candidate

Revision rhinoplasty is more difficult than a primary rhinoplasty, so it is important to choose your surgeon very wisely based on extensive experience. It would also be important to get Medical clearance from your therapist to make sure you're in the right frame of mind before undergoing a surgical procedure such as a rhinoplasty again.

Revision Rhinoplasty

Based on your post, recommend to continue working the problem with your psychiatrist. Do not do any revision rhinoplasty.