Illinois Dr Experienced in Cankle Lipo?

I am looking for a Dr in Illinois with experience and before and after pics of Cankle liposuction. I know this is a tricky procedure to get the ankle shapely and want a Dr with plenty of experience with great results. I have found so many out of state Drs but am unable to find an experienced Dr in my area. With pictures. I don't want to be a Dr experiment and want to finally be able to wear a dress. thanks

Illinois Dr Experienced in Cankle Lipo?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. This is the surgical procedure that revolutionized cosmetic surgery becoming one of the most performed cosmetic procedures. Subcutaneous tissue or fat is removed in order to contour the body in a way that is harmonious and pleasing to the senses. It can be performed in almost all regions of the body such as the neck, chin, abdomen, back, buttocks, thighs, arms and ankles. Usually done through a small incision in the skin through which a cannula connected to a vacuum is applied, it can be performed alone or in combination with other procedures. After liposuction your body is going to be really swollen for at least 2 to 4 months after your surgery. It is important for you to wear your compression garment for at least 6 months, the first 3 months 24/7 and then the last 3 months at least 12 hours per day for your body get use to not having the faja for so many time. When you remove it, your body can get swollen and also you can have pain. Remember to also compress your body to prevent a seroma which is an accumulation of liquid that has to be drained, it is hard to touch and also really painful. Bruises are completely normal for almost 3 months from surgery, that’s why is better for you to use a bruising cream and apply it all over your body 3 times a day. To prevent bad circulation and swollen legs, use compression socks. Brazilian butt lift can be performed with the same procedure and for a month it will be swollen and it will drop a little bit without losing it’s shape if you use your garment.. If you’re going to perform liposuction on your inner, outer, anterior, lateral, postetior thighs, be careful and consult with your surgeon what’s best for you, sometimes we have more extra skin than fat, that can cause severe sagginess on our legs, which can be only be reversed performing a thigh lift….

Cankle liposuction in Los Angeles

Cankle liposuction can produce some dramatic results for those women who are bothered by their lower legs and calves.  Raffy Karamanoukian Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Cankle Liposuction Concerns

In general, cankle liposuction produces less than impressive results.  Not that it cannot be done, but you will have swelling for months and months, and it is unusual to have enough fat to suction in the area in a person with ideal weight.  Kenneth Hughes, MD liposuction Los Angeles, CA

"Cankle" Liposuction

If you are absolutely set on having liposuction performed around your ankles, I would recommend seeking help from one of the experienced doctors you've found out of state. There is simply too much nerve and vasculature in the area to leave in anyone elses hands. In fact, many surgeons you will find simply won't attempt it. 

Cameron Rokhsar, MD, FAAD

Cankle liposuction is a very fine art that only a few docs are experts.

To get the best results, you should consider traveling to the few liposuction experts with the experience and finesse that it takes with the micro canulas under local anesthesia to get those cankles looking good. Cost is roughly $4-5,000 on special and is so worth it.  Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon