How much is the cost of the revision generally?

I recently had a BBL. I was not happy with the level of projection. I plan to go to the same doctor for a revision.

Brazilian Butt Lift Revision/ BBL / Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Cost of a revision

All surgeons have different fees for their work and it depends of the state and country, but giving your doctor a second opportunity of changing your body is your best option. 
No one knows your body better than your doctor. 
Not all the results the patient wants to achieve are possible into a single time procedure. 
The fee for a revision with your doctor will be less than going into a different doctor.

Rafael Lluberes Freites, MD

There is no set price for a revision BBL and this varies tremendously from PS to PS and city to city. There are a few things to consider when undergoing a revision. Do you have excess fat left to harvest for the fat transfer in order to gain more projection? Will new areas of liposuction be included in the revision that were not done in the first surgery?  Was the maximum amount of lipoaspirate obtained at the first surgery? Here in TX the maximum amount of lipoaspirate taken without staying the night in a monitored facility is 5000cc.