Vertigo veins. Any suggestions?

I'm 26 years old I've had vertigo veins only on my ankles since I was 13 years old. And now from under my knee to down to my ankle i have this weird pain not in the bone ... feels like it's like my muscle or something. It feels weird. It's painfull. But not severe at all....I only feel it at night. ....or when I don't walk as much as I should. .... could this be lack of exercise .....or because of the vertico veins ?????????????

Corona phlebectatica or ankle flare

Varicose veins near the ankle can be treated with microphlebectomy.

More likely, you have reticular veins and spider veins around the ankle, a condition called corona phlebectatica. Corona phlebectatica translates to ... "crowning of the ankle with veins", also known as the "ankle flare". The condition implies that you have venous insufficiency. You would need an in person examination and venous Duplex scan following which treatment can be initiated with endovenous catheters and sclerotherapy with or without microphlebectomy. 

All of these procedures can be performed in the office setting.

Hratch L Karamanoukian MD FACS 

Spider veins

I assume by vertigo veins you are describing vertical spider veins.  Spider veins do not cause pain and would not be the cause of your symptoms. Look for another reason.  If you have had spider veins from your teen years this is most likely due to a genetic cause and as you get older they will worsen.

John Landi, MD
Naples General Surgeon