Can I get a tummy tuck and lipo? What can be recommended? (Photo)

Hello, ive lost over 100 pounds and at a stand still. Can I get a tummy tuck and lipo with how I look. What is recommended for me?

Am I ready for body contouring?

Hello and thank you for your question. Congratulations on your weight loss. If you have tried everything as best as possible to continue with the weight loss but just can't move then yes you are ready. You still need to understand that the lighter you are, the probability of obtaining better results with fewer complications,  are.
You may also consider a lower body lift which will help the outside of your thighs considerably.
Peter Fisher M.D. 

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

You may be a good candidate for a tummy tuck with lipo.

Congratulations on your weight loss! If you’re happy with your current weight (and your weight is stable), you may be a good candidate for a tummy tuck with liposuction. However, I recommend first checking with your physician. If you decide to move forward with surgery, an extended tummy tuck may be necessary to tighten and tone the entire abdominal area. Depending on the surgeon, you may be able to get a tummy tuck combined with liposuction of the abdomen for better contouring results and a drain-free recovery. Lastly, liposuction on the thighs and flanks can help streamline your lower body for a slimmer look.

Tummy tuck after 100lb weight loss

After a 100lb weight loss typically a full tummy tuck is the best solution. Liposuction can be done on your flanks at the same time. I would recommend having a consultation to determine the best option for you and have an evaluation of your skin laxity. 

Full tummy tuck

Based on these photographs you appear to be na excellent candidate for a full tummy tuck procedure with muscle reconstruction.

Can I get a tummy tuck and lipo? What can be recommended?

It is safer to preform a tummy tuck with liposuction when the liposuction is reserved to the flanks and back. I do not recommend to have your entire trunk liposuctioned on the same day as your tummy tuck. 

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

Massive weight loss

Firstly, congratulations on what you have been able to achieve.  An abdominoplasty is best peformed once you are at a stable weight, as close as possible to your ideal weight.  This is different for every patient, but it looks like you may be very close.  A thorough examination by a plastic surgeon would be best to guide you regarding timing of your surgery & what exactly you would need.  However, I think that with a combination of surgery & liposuction, then you would get an excellent result.  All the best with the next stage in your body transformation. 

Kim Taylor, FRACS
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

Tummy Tuck and Lipo

Congratulations! You are ready! With that combination you surely are going to get very nice results. You have done a very good job losing the weight, now let's take care of the sagging skin. Please have an in person consultation so you can discuss thoroughly all your concerns, expectations and options. Good luck in your PS Journey!

Respectfully,
Dr. Jaime Campos-Leon

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Can I get a tummy tuck and lipo?

Great job with the weight loss. If your weight has been stable for at least a year, you should look great with a TT and liposuction

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

A combination of liposuction and tummy tuck would give a nice result for you. See link below for examples. 

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS

Congratulations on your weight loss- good job! You are an ideal candidate for a tummy tuck with hip and flank lipo. Your incision can be very very low and most all of the skin and fat from above your belly button down to your pubic hair can be removed. This will profoundly improve your body contour, provided your health is good - you should expect an excellent result.