I'm currently searching for a surgeon I have had a few consults. I'm wanting Abdominoplasty with liposuction

7 areas (upper abdomen, flanks, lateral back, medial thighs) & fat transfer to butt any recommendations out there!?

Tummy Tuck - Finding A Surgeon?

Thank you for your question. Finding the proper surgeon is critical to the success of your tummy tuck. You need to find a surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. The ASPS website will provide a list of properly trained plastic surgeons in your area. Ask to see a lot of before and after pictures of their work. Hope this helps.

Tummy Tuck

Thank you for your question about Tummy Tuck. Pictures would be helpful.

Yes, it is possible to have a tummy tuck with liposuction of the upper abdomen, back, flanks and inner thighs all at the same time.  It is also possible to have a Brazilian butt lift/fat transfer at the same time as well.

To be sure what might be right for you, see two or more experienced, board-certified Plastic Surgeons in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have surgery.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS

I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.
Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.
Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
  I hope this, and the attached link/video, helps.