I'm currently searching for a surgeon I have had a few consults. I'm wanting Abdominoplasty with liposuction

7 areas (upper abdomen, flanks, lateral back, medial thighs) & fat transfer to butt any recommendations out there!?

Tummy Tuck - Finding A Surgeon?

Thank you for your question. Finding the proper surgeon is critical to the success of your tummy tuck. You need to find a surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. The ASPS website will provide a list of properly trained plastic surgeons in your area. Ask to see a lot of before and after pictures of their work. Hope this helps.

Tummy Tuck - Finding A Surgeon?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Tummy Tuck

Thank you for your question about Tummy Tuck. Pictures would be helpful.

Yes, it is possible to have a tummy tuck with liposuction of the upper abdomen, back, flanks and inner thighs all at the same time.  It is also possible to have a Brazilian butt lift/fat transfer at the same time as well.

To be sure what might be right for you, see two or more experienced, board-certified Plastic Surgeons in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have surgery.

Tummy Tuck

I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.
Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.
Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
  I hope this, and the attached link/video, helps.