Rash after using scar cream. (photos)

I had breast implants and lift 9 months ago. Recently after using a scar cream I developed a rash around nipple. My plastic surgeon told me to use hydrocortisone 1%. How long before rash goes away. It's not Itchy or I feel no pain. Just has me worried. Thanks

Rash after using scar cream.

Unfortunately some will be sensitive to scar creams, and if a rash develops from any medication the rule is to stop the medication, wash the area with Ivory soap and water, and give your doctor a call for instructions and help.

Rash after using scar cream.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Rash after using scar cream.

Keep the area clean and stop using the scar cream.  Follow up with your plastic surgeon to determine the next course of action.

Rash after using scar cream.