Prices for lipo or tummy tuck for me? (Photo)

I'm 34... Had 3 csearans!!! 5"9" 197! Pounds.. Looking for prices for a tummy tuck or lipo. (Recommendations)

Liposuction or tummy tuck

First of all neither liposuction or tummy tucks are weight loss procedures. The average amount of tissue removed will be less than 10 pounds. Liposuction is for bulges of fat and is not good for deep fat or loose skin. The maximum amount safely removed at one procedure is 5000 cc or about 5 liters.A tummy tuck can remove loose skin, liposuction fat, and if needed tighten the muscle layer.Looking at your pictures which dont show the lower well, it looks like their is loose skin and a tummy tuck would be better.If your expectations are to loose the loose skin and have some improvement at your current BMI you could have surgery, but it would not make you a  size 6, you would still benefit by additional diet and exercise. Patients whose expectations are to lose some and look better in clothes are satisfied. If your goal is to look flat, it might be best to lose some additional weight first if possible and then do the surgery. It depends on your expectations.Costs Liposuction starts at about 4400 for the abdomen for surgeons fee and  with anesthesia and facility fees included. A tummy tuck with facility, anesthesia, and surgeons fees start at about $6000.A board certified plastic surgeon will do an examination and make recommendations.

Liposuction or tummy tuck after 3 C-sections.

Thank you for asking about your liposuction or tummy tuck.
  • You probably need a tummy tuck after 3 C-sections but an exam is needed.
  • Liposuction can be done on the back.
  • Such close up photos make everyone look big -
  • Based on your height and weight, your BMI is below 30 and you are a tummy tuck candidate.
  • Discuss both during your plastic surgery consultation but 3 Csections usually make a tummy tuck essential for a good result.
  • Prices vary by region and will probably be about $10K - but choose your surgeon by quality first.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting and Tummy Tuck

You are a candidate for fat removal but need weight loss first and then will require skin removal at the same time.  I suggest you see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Cost of liposuction or a TT

Cost factors vary significantly for a number of good reasons: Prices vary greatly because the surgery itself encompasses a wide range of techniques that can be performed to different extents. My recommendation is to first find the most qualified surgeons where you want the surgery performed that are board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery you trust, then compare prices between them. See the below link on suggestions on how to find the most qualified plastic surgeon for your procedure. General Factors that influence the price of plastic surgery include: 1. Location - Will it be performed in a hospital with an overnight stay, an independent out- patient facility or a doctor’s office? Geographical location also has a significant influence. RealSelf has average charges for most areas of the USA. 2. Type of Anesthesia - local, IV sedation or General Anesthesia? Will a board certified anesthesiologist, nurse anesthetist, or an RN be used?            3. Experience and training of your surgeon. The best and longest trained is most often a plastic surgeon board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery           4. Length and Complexity of Surgery - how difficult will your surgery be and how long it will take, etc. Will other complementary procedures also be also performed during the same surgery?

Liposuction/ Liposculpture/ Fat Transfer/ Vaser/ Hi Definition Procedures/Liposuction Revision/Tummy Tuck/Body Contouring

I appreciate your question. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations. For health and safety reasons, best to be at a BMI less than 30 or within 10 pounds of your goal weight and stable at that weight for 6 months prior to surgery for optimal results. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon