I am looking for a surgeon to perform Breast Augmentation in the Chicago land area. Any recommendations?

I have seen 3 surgeons over the past 3 years, and am still looking for a doc I am comfortable with. Hoping to get some opinions on who people have seen and would recommend in my area. I have traveled to northwest Indiana, Munster and Orland park. I'm willing to travel to get the best doc!

To find doctors in your local area, please click here. 

I am looking for a surgeon to perform Breast Augmentation

Thank you for the important question; careful selection of plastic surgeon will be the most important decision you make when it comes to  achieving your desired outcome.

Although I cannot provide you with specific names, I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. 

***Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

Breast Augmentation - Finding A Surgeon

Thank you for your question. Finding the proper surgeon is critical to the success of your breast augmentation. You need to find a surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery who specializes in cosmetic breast procedures. The ASPS website will provide a list of properly trained surgeons in your area. You should go on several consultations and see who you like best. Ask to see a lot of before and after pictures of their work. Hope this helps.