Hard bump on the bridge of the nose after rhinoplasty? (Photos)

I am almost two months after rhinoplasty and started to feel a hard bump on the bridge of the nose, it seem to be noticeable from day to day and I'm concerned. I ask my doctor about it and he told me that the cartilage is not completely healed and advise me to massage it twice a day.. It feel like a bone and I'm affried it will stay like this. I must say that I felt it on the first weeks but didn't see it, now I feel it is getting bigger from one day to another!

Rhinoplasty recovery

Obtaining your previous operative note and consulting with a rhinoplasty specialist would be helpful in determining if your diagnosis is indeed correct. If it is in fact a piece of cartilage or cartilage graft that has shifted over time, then a removing it through a closed approach would not result in a significant amount of downtime. Sometimes sharp contour irregularities can result from twisted or deviated cartilage, and if that is the case you may require a more extensive revision to achieve a nice result.

Swelling , some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.

Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD