Should I be happy with these results? (photos)

I had a full lift with 250 saline implant exactly 4 weeks ago. I still feel my breasts are saggy and lack upper pole volume. Will I need another lift or larger implants, or are these results good!

Should I be happy with these results?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue..

1 month post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question. In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. Kind regards,Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Breast Lift with Implants

Thank you for your question about recovery from breast lift with implants.

Results at 4 weeks are very early.  Healing takes 3-6 months.  It is important to communicate to your surgeon pre-op exactly how much of a lift and what size you would like to be.

For specific questions like this and about your recovery in general, it is best to speak directly with your doctor or doctor’s representative – such as his or her nurse, or the physician on call for the practice.

You will likely get many differing opinions from members of the RealSelf Community, but they have not physically seen or examined you. Nobody should know you or your unique set of circumstances better than your doctor.

If you feel you are not being listened to or you are doubting your doctor’s recommendations, then it is certainly within your rights to seek a second opinion and get the advice from another board certified physician. This should be done through an in-person consultation with a thorough evaluation, including a review of your history, review of all prior treatment and with a physical examination.

Obviously, if you think that you are having a medical emergency or other serious problem, you should call 911 and/or go to your nearest emergency room.

Best Wishes.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS

Should I be happy with these results?

It looks like you have a very nice result based on the pictures. They look natural and seem to be healing well. 

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS

Lift and implants

Your result looks very nice. Upper pole fullness that you might desire might require a larger implant but may result in further breast laxity too.  Hard to predict.

Should I be happy with these results?

Your results look very good! If you start off with a lot of natural tissue, you breasts will never look like a straight augmentation on a tiny breasted person with no droop. You look great and I hope you are happy with your results.

Stacey Folk, MD
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Still not enough

Dear Patient, 
Thank you for sharing this with all of us!
Regarding my experience, nearly all breast implants are changing their first place by going down while patient ois on the healing process. That is why everytime I do this kind of surgery, Im using some calculations before replacing silicone implant. As for me I would do full breast lift much more upper than you have right now. Please keep in touch with your PS during your healing process. If you are still having complaints, it may be needing additional treatment, but I do not reccomend to only change an implant for bigger one since you may not have the result you wish to have.
Please be high motivated, be patient and wait a little longer since it will take couple of months more for to see your final result.
With greetings from Istanbul, TT.

Tunc Tiryaki, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Results after Augmentation and Breast Lift #breastlift

• Your results at four weeks look great!
  • Definitely discuss your concerns with your plastic surgeon. 
  • Thanks for sharing!