How do I fix tear trough under eyes?

I am 20 years old (male) and I have what appears to be sagging skin under my eyes. It does not seem "puffy" under the eyes, rather, it seems that this area is deflated. It forms a tear trough (more under my right eye) which extends almost to the edge of the eye. There is a distinct bulge where the cheek begins. My question is, what might be the causes of this, and how do i fix it? I've tried cold compresses, aloe vera, exercise, increasing water intake, and even taping the skin tight. Thanks.

No doctor answers yet