Can my breasts be fixed?

I have about an inch gap between my breasts and its very unattractive. I cannot wear low cut shirts because nothing brings thems close enough to touch each other. Not to mention my breasts sag a lot for my age.

Breast lift

If your breasts are naturally spaced far apart, then it would be difficult to bring them closer. You may also want to consider a breast lift, since you say they are saggy.

Cleavage

If your breasts sag, then perhaps you need a lift. If you are desiring cleavage, you may not achieve as much as you would like if your breasts are very wide apart.

Gap between breasts

You may benefit from a fat transfer to the cleavage area, but I can not say if this is appropriate for you without seeing a photo. I recommend consulting with a few plastic surgeons in person and see if fat transfer is a good option to improve your anatomy.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

Can my breasts be fixed?

It is hard to create cleavage and without a picture, it is hard to comment on what can be done. See link below for examples.

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS

Can my breasts be fixed?

Without photos it is impossible to recommend anything. Please consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon. 

Regards,

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Can my breasts be fixed?

Thank you for your question.  Without photos, it is difficult to give you much of an assessment as to how to help you address your concerns regarding your breasts.  There are surgical solutions for improving breast aesthetics, including breast augmentation, breast reduction, and/or breast lift.  Please consult a board certified plastic surgeon who offers a full range of options in terms of breast surgery and discuss your concerns. I would be optimistic that you can find a solution that you would find aesthetically pleasing. Best of luck to you.  

Steven L. Ringler, MD, FACS
Grand Rapids Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation

Thank you for your question.  Without any photos it is difficult to make a true assessment of your situation.  The best advice would be to schedule a consultation with a board certifide plastic surgeon to be evaluated.  During that time you will be able to dicuss your goals, address your concnerns and then work together to create the surgical plant that will best help you achieve your overal desired look.

With kind regards,
Lane F. Smith, M.D., F.A.A.C.S., F.A.O.H.N.S., F.A.B.F.P.R.S.

Lane Smith, MD

Can my breasts be fixed?

The best thing is do consultations with a surgeon. without seeing any pictures i cannot suggest any what is right for you.

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.

Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.

Rami Ghurani, MD

Can my breasts be fixed?

There are multiple surgical options for the breasts. Without knowing your appearance we cannot really suggest what may be appropriate for you. You can resubmit your question with level front and both side view photos if you like.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

Have about an inch gap between my breasts.

You did not mention if you have breast implants and the implant profile can significantly influence the gap. Lower profile implants often provide better inner fill. Without more information the best we can recommend is an office consultation woth a surgeon in your area to help ;you sort out options.