Can you have a BBL, Lipo and Tummy Tuck done in one visit?

As long as you are in good health and BMI under 30 , it is the most common combination of surgeries. 
Best wishes 

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Best wishes 

Depending on your overall medical condition and body characterisitics, these procedures are possible. An in person consultation is the best way to start. 

BBL and abdominoplasty

Hello, and thank you for your questions. IF your general health is good and I do not see any reason why YOU cannot combine these procedures. I would recommend you  seek out a qualified surgeon in your area of expertise on these procedures. You can discuss all of your issues and concerns at an in person consultation. Best of luck.

BBL and abdominoplasty

BBL

Thank you for your question.  If a patient is in good health and is a good candidate for the proicedure, in our practice we often combine these proceudres to produce beautiful overall results in our patients.  Scheudle a consultatio with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your surgical options, address your goals and conerns then work together to create the surgical plan that best helps you achieve those goals.

With kind regards,
Lane F. Smith, M.D., F.A.A.C.S., F.A.O.H.N.S., F.A.B.F.P.R.S.

BBL

With kind regards,