I need a thigh and arm lift and also fat from the back; if I were to get a BBL can fat be taken from all three places?

I need a thigh and arm lift and also fat from the back...if I were to get a bbl can fat be taken from all three places?

BBL

Yes, fat can be taken from almost anywhere to perform a BBL.  You might want to do the BBL first before having the excision procedures.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. I have done many Brazilian Butt lift procedures and specialize in body contouring.  The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. The popular ‘Brazilian Butt Lift’ procedure is utilizes fat grafting to augment the curves of the gluteal region and accentuate the contour from lower back to buttocks. It is an excellent method for augmenting and lifting the buttocks and provides a beautiful, natural result. The procedure is performed by harvesting fat from unwanted areas of the body with liposuction and injecting it into buttocks. For individuals desiring a BBL but do not have enough fat available to be harvested, gluteal implants may be an excellent option for augmenting and enhancing the contour of the buttocks. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.
Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Fat donor sites for Brazilian Butt Lift

The fat used for a Brazilian Butt Lift can be harvested from virtually any area of the body. The back and thighs are excellent donor sites; typically not too much fat can be harvested from the arms, but it all adds up!

Neal Handel, MD
Santa Barbara Plastic Surgeon