If I'm 650 hp now and naturally 32b what will I be bra wise with 371 cc? (photos)

Will 650 cc to 371 put me in the c range or d. I had 375/380 before and wore dd. I don't want any bigger than a natural c

If you were a DD with 375, you still may be a  with 371. With your current large implant, you may have some thinning of your own tissue. Your surgeon who has examined you can give you the best idea of size. Remember, bras are not made to a standard size, but vary. 

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Predicting Breast Size

There is no way to predict your cup size after surgery. Communicate with your surgeon about your desired results and trust them to choose the proper implant for you. Keep in mind that you have a very mild double bubble on what appears to be the right breast. 
Continue to follow up with your surgeon to ensure that you progress as planned.  Best of luck, Vincent Marin, MD San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Vincent P. Marin, MD

Breast Implants/Breast Augmentation/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question. It depends on your chest wall measurements and existing breast tissue as implant size does not accurately correlate to a bra size.  It also depends on the brand and style of bra you wear as size varies from manufacturer to manufacturer. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery. Best of luck! Dr. SchwartzBoard Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

Bra size after downsizing of breast implants?

Thank you for the question.  There is no accurate/reliable/predictable correlation between size/profile breast implant utilized and cup size achieved. In my opinions, I do not think that the generalizations of "150 cc or 200 cc equates to 1 cup" hold any validity or is helpful in any specific way. There are simply too many variables such as a specific patient's dimensions and the variability in bra manufacturer's cup size...

Keep in mind as you are thinking about your goals that sometimes adjustment of the breast implant pockets (capsule adjustments) may be necessary to achieve the outcome you are looking for.   Whether or not the adjustment of the breast implant capsules will be necessary will mainly be dependent on your physical examination; specifically, factors such as the amount of redundant skin and quality of skin elasticity will be important.   

Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering revisionary (downsizing) breast augmentation surgery is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work. 2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.  In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "down a cup size” or "C cup" etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful. Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate.  3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your chosen plastic surgeon to work with you in determining the best plan to achieve your goals.

I hope this, and the attached link (dedicated to revisionary, specifically downsizing, breast augmentation surgery concerns), helps. Best wishes.  

Breast Size

There is no standardization for cup size of the breast.What one company calls a C cup another says is a D cup. The result will also be dependent on your breast size prior to the initial augmentation.