How can you get a tummy tuck? Do I have a medical problem so I can get one? (Photo)

How can you get a tummy tuck .. I have two babies my youngest is 2 1/2 years old .. My first c section was not cut right and the lower tummy pooch Cause a lot of problems .. When it's hot . Left the bottom stomach Pooch there always a rash get very painful I ant a normAl stomach I'm not overweight am 130 pounds and 5"3 .. Is this they medical problems so I can get the time to ta they medical problem so I can get the tummy tuck ??

Is Tummy Tuck Medically Necessary?

In order to have insurance cover the removal of excess abdominal skin, there has to be some sort of associated medical problem with documentation of that problem and there has to be A LOT of excess skin.  What that generally means is that the skin has to cover the mons and be associated with chronic dampness, odor, and fungal rashes that are resistant to conventional treatment.  If you meet those criteria you have a reasonable chance at coverage.  Your photo is very limited and I don't know you complete history or what sorts of treatments have already been tried.  So I can't tell you about your chances.  Best to have a consultation with a board-certified Plastic Surgeon experienced in body contouring procedures to determine what is best for you.
Best of luck.

Tummy tuck

A tummy tuck would be considered cosmetic and would not be
covered by insurance, even with the conditions you are describing. I would
recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon to go over your
options. Best of luck to you.

Ashley Gordon, MD

Tummy Tuck

Most likely this is a cosmetic procedure and, therefore, would not be covered by insurance. I suggest you consult a board certified plastic surgeon in your area for a complete evaluation.
Good luck!

Brian Widenhouse, MD
Charleston Plastic Surgeon

Flaccid skin

Most likely this is NOT a medical issue, this is just a severe degree of saggy skin developed after the pregnancies and weight loss, and is more related to genetics.
You are a perfect candidate for an Extended Tummy Tuck in order to get rid of the saggy skin and Muscle repair in order to flatten your abdomen and create a smaller waist. Pretty much, all of the issues caused by the saggy skin will be gone after the Tummy Tuck
Be encouraged.
Dr. Cardenas

Tummy Tuck

Tummy Tucks are not covered by insurance if that is what you are asking. They are cosmetic in nature. Sometimes clients can get abdominal work paid for through insurance when they have excess skin from large volume weight loss. However, always seek your opinion with a board certified plastic surgeon for your surgical options. During your consultation you will have an exam and get all the info you need to move forward. Hope that helps. 

Robert Heck, MD, FACS
Columbus Plastic Surgeon