Lips filler. (photo)

How much juvaderm will be needed for my lips and for laugh line

Juvederm Lips

You have great shape and volume to your lips.  I would probably say to start with 1 syringe of Juvederm volift, and add more if needed.

Amount of Juvederm

Thank you for your question and for sharing your photograph.  The amount of Juvederm recommended depends on the degree of age-related volume loss present and your individual goals and expectations.  Based on your photograph, you appear to have natural fullness present in your lips.  I would suggest starting with one syringe of Juvederm for a conservative lip augmentation and to treat your nasolabial folds.  Beautiful and natural results can be achieved.  Please be sure to see an expert injector for an in-person consultation to fully discuss your goals and expectations in order to determine the best treatment plan.  Hope this helps and best wishes! 

Lip filler?

Thank you for your question and photograph.  Unfortunately without a thorough discussion as to your desired goal appearance it is difficult to offer definite advice on the amount of JVD needed for treatment.  I would start with two syringes and treat the area causing you the most concern.  Once corrected use the remainder on the other facial area.  Hope this helps.

Lips filler

Hello, and thanks for your question. Unfortunately, it is very difficult to suggest a specific treatment plan based on the provided photo. In order to determine the best treatment plan for you, I recommend an in-person consultation with a well-trained dermatologist or plastic surgeon. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.   

Corey Frucht, MD, PhD
Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon

Lip Augmentation with Fillers or Lip Implant or Fat --- Go Slow, Use Cannulas -- Reverse with Hyaluronidase If Unhappy

Lips do well with fillers, fat, or implants. I suggest seeing an expert to determine what is best based on the type of lip augmentation you are looking for.  Best, Dr. Emer.