I am African-Caribbean and would like to find a doctor in the UK who specialises in breast reduction and lift.

I would like to find a doctor who is use to working on black women and understands the black skin and the issues black women could potentially have.

I would suggest starting with your national Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.
Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. ***Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.
Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there will likely be many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
You may find the attached link helpful as you learn more. Best wishes.