What procedure would be best to get the biggest butt and hips? I have already had a BBL. Should I opt for another one? (photo)

I have already had a BBL I was researching for a good surgeon for my second BBL but now think I should ask maybe should get butt implants instead? I don't like the scar that it creates or the fear of them slipping or other problems that could potentially come with implants . If I have enough fat I would instantly get another BBL. What do you think? I want my butt to be as round as I can get(as close to Nikki Manaj. I want to my waist as tiny as I can. After that I'm on to work on my breasts.

What procedure would be best to get the biggest butt and hips? I have already had a BBL. Should I opt for another one?

From your photos it looks like you have some excess fat in your flank/love handle region and some along the waistline. I would definitely consider revision lipo as this will help your overall shape. Any fat harvested can be added to your buttocks and hips. You have that indentation on your hip that can be filled in nicely.

What procedure would be best to get the biggest butt and hips? I have already had a BBL.

Thank you for your question and photos. I do not believe that buttock implants will give you the results you are looking for, like the "wish" photos. What they have in common is the sculpting of the waist, hips and abdomen which defines and enhances the buttocks. Your midsection is suboptimally sculpted, which certainly detracts from your result. As a secondary BBL, the surgery is more difficult and that is why I use the VASER technique to create the best sculpted look. You have enough fat to greatly improve your results and you do not need to gain weight. See a board certified plastic surgeon experienced in advanced body sculpting techniques for an in person consultation/evaluation . Good luck.