Can I get a BBL and Breast lift done at the same time? (photos)

Going for second BBL and want to get a Breast lift also. Can I get them both done at the same time?

Can I get a BBL and Breast lift done at the same time?

Thank you for the photo Yasmin.  ABSOLUTELY, it is very possible to complete both procedures at the same time.  In the end, it’s important to choose a surgeon who does this regularly, and knows the key elements of intraoperative and postoperative positioning for both recovery and comfort.  Consider a consultation with a plastic surgeon that does all 3 major types of enhancements (Implants, Fat Grafting, and Combinations) to understand all your options. Dr. Chacon

Many issues! In Florida can only remove 4 liters of fat, so if not enough fat for both areas unless you decrease butt volume offat transfer. Than second issue is how would you lay, because fat dissolves with pressure. Third issue is you need a lift of your breasts , again in FL can not combine all these surgeries! Regards 

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

Thank you for your question. Yes, these two procedures can be performed together as long as you are in overall good health and cleared for elective surgery by your primary care doctor.The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Technically YES you can get both procedures done at the same time. Finding a comfortable position post op is hard when these two procedures are done at the same time, as you cannot lay on your stomach as this will put pressure on your breasts and you cannot lay on your back/butt as this will put pressure on your buttocks. Your only option then is to lay on your sides or stand. If you are having fat placed into your hips also, then the pressure to this area may cause more volume loss.