I have always had chubby cheeks. Am am I candidate for Buccal fat removal? (photos)

I am wondering if I am a candidate for buccal fat removal. I have always had chubby cheeks and my parents both have round faces. I am looking for more angularity and less fat in my lower mid facial area. based on my pictures is it best to get buccal fat removal or face lipo? I already had face lipo but I still see a round face, especially when I take pictures at a distance. I feel that I want to get that with a sliding genioplasty or larger chin implant. What do you guys think?

Good candidate for buccal fat removal

Hi Jorgon, you would definitely be a good candidate for buccal fat removal to get more definition in your cheeks. If you already had face lipo, I wouldn't recommend another round as the risks can include damage to facial nerves and development of scar tissue. Good luck.

Good candidate for buccal fat removal

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}