BA November 15th; when I first got home I was happy because they didn't seem too big, but now I'm noticing numbness? (Photos)

but two days went by and I started noticing the roundness at the top of my breasts (buldgy look) I feel like it doesn't look as bad in pictures but I will attach a couple. I got 350 cc high profile and I was told with my right cheat muscles it will take a while for my implants to settle and drop. My question is, is the top buldging part the implant or swelling, or both? When they do drop I just don't want them to get TOO much bigger. Any advice to help ease my mind would be helpful!

BA November 15th; when I first got home I was happy because they didn't seem too big, but now I'm noticing numbness?

It takes at least 3-4 months for breast implants to drop into position. Ask your surgeon about breast implant displacement exercises which can help sped the process. I predict that you will have a very nice result in time.

Early BA concerns

Thank you for your question. Top bulge is a combination of swelling and implant and it will get ether. It is not uncommon to have numbness and this will also continue to get better. Please follow instructions from your Ps and express your concerns during your follow up visit.

Early

You are very early in the healing process and your muscles are still tight. With time, the swelling will subside and your tissues will relax, and the implants will settle down. You won't be bigger, but will have a better shape and more movement. Most women will get their sensation back over the next several months. Please discuss any concerns you have with your doctor.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon