Could I get a rough estimate on the possibility of removing these tattoos? (photos)

I'm thinking about getting these removed I live in Iceland and the only option for me is the Q-Switch Nd-Yag which doesn't work on blue and green ink I was wondering if I could get some estimates on prices and sessions. How much would you charge for this and how many sessions would it take(full removal)? A rough estimate would be appreciated before taking this further. I've talked to a removal shop in Denmark(Picosure) and I'm waiting for answers - I just want more professional opinions. Thanks

Pricing for Picosure laser tattoo removal

Pricing for Picosure tattoo removal is usually determined by the size of the area to be treated and the number of treatments needed.  A general manufacturer's guideline is a starting price of $50 per square inch per treatment.  Since Picosure is a more advanced and effective laser, it can be significantly more expensive per treatment than older lasers that require more treatments.  If you are doing multiple treatments on larger tattoos, the calculated amount may be much less.  Additionally, prices can vary from practice to practice and also by geographical area.  It wouldn't be a bad idea to get multiple quotes, but I know Picosure Lasers are few and far between.  Hope this helps.

Tattoo removal

Thanks for your question. Picosure laser offers such advanced technology that it can easily and effectively remove nearly any pigment color from nearly any skin type or skin color. One of the most difficult colors to remove is often a dark red, but the Picosure laser gives dermatologists the ability to remove even red ink from your tattoos. The pigmentation in the tattoo absorbs the heat from the laser more than your surrounding tissues. This absorption causes the ink and coloring to disappear and naturally be removed from your body, leaving you with a tattoo-free appearance. Pricing is difficult to provide as the number of treatments needed is unknow. Best to have an in person consultation. Hope this helps!

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Cost questions

Depends on the type of laser the provider
is using to do the treatments . Results , and number of treatments will
very significantly based upon the device used as well as the age of the tattoos. Only the provider can give you the correct estimate cost and how many treatments it will take.