I'm looking for a doctor who is really good in bbl and I've tried to google it but cant seem to find any one that I like.

I'm looking for a doctor who can do a bbl and make my hips a bit bigger, I live in Iceland and they dont do it here so I really dont care where I have to go to get it as long as the doctor is good. I would prefer to get the next summer or around that time. I hope I can get a answer from some of you here as soon as possible:)

Finding a Plastic Surgeon you Like

Finding the right plastic surgeon can be a daunting task but you are right to keep looking until you find one you like. The Brazilian Butt lift is a highly technique-dependent procedure, and some surgeons are having more success than others. It is essential that you pick a surgeon you like and are comfortable with.The resource below outlines six questions to ask during a Brazilian Butt lift consultation to help you compare the surgeons you talk to. Most of us offer virtual consultations and are willing and able to accommodate international patients.Best wishes in your search!

When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.  A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.

Rami Ghurani, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. I specialize in Brazilian Butt Lifts and Body Contouring procedures. I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can look at before/after pictures on their websites and Real Self pages prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

BBL candidate

If you are able to submit some photos it will be easier to determine if you are a good candidate for this procedure. The width of your hips can certainly be improved, but there are some anatomic limits to this. The waist-to-hip ratio is what is most important. There are many plastic surgeons performing this procedure and I'm sure you will be able to find a good one in the United States or even Europe.Best wishes,Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

Find the right surgeon

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a BBL Always insist on a board certified plastic surgeon.