Am I a good candidate for Mommy Makeover? (photos)

I am a plus size mother of 4 and I go to the gym 4-5 times a week but nothing changes.. I hate how I look I want to look sexy for once in my life my measurements are hips 48in waist 35in and chest 38in. My breasts are sagging and empty. It is even hard for me to be intimate with my husband because i hate how i look...can I become a sexy mama?

Mommy makeover

Based solely on your photos, yes, you look to be an excellent candidate for a mommy makeover. Schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to discuss the best combination of procedures for your specific issues. 
My best,
Dr. Sheila Nazarian
@drsheilanazarian on Instagram

Am I a good candidate for Mommy Makeover?

You certainly are.  The operation should be tailored to your specifications and anatomy to produce a dramatic result. Seek out a plastic surgeon who has performed these combination procedures hundreds of times and has a great number of reviews and before and after pictures.

Beverly Hills, CA

Candidate for mommy makeover?

Thank you for your pictures. In my opinion, looks like that you are a very good candidate.  Improving your contour typically improves your self esteem which has far-reaching impact.  To get the most accurate plan of action and expectations from your results it's best to visit a plastic surgeon for personal consultation. 

Mommy makeover candidate

You should be proud of your commitment  and tenacity to get your figure back. You are an excellent candidate for a mommy makeover. As you, no doubt, are aware this will involve a tummy tuck with repair of your abdominal musculature, skin removal and some contouring liposuction. The makeover would also typically include an augmentation, or a lift or both depending on your preoperative anatomy. Best of luck!

Bruce Landon, MD

Mommy makeover candidate

Hello Lovisas,
You should be proud of yourself for having 4 children, it's not a small feat! A mommy makeover is a combination of breast enhancement and body contouring surgeries designed to help postpartum women restore their pre-pregnancy body.  Each surgery is tailored to each individual's needs.  In your case, you may need a breast augmentation/ breast lift with augmentation; liposuction and a tummy tuck.  If you have tried diet and exercise but you've hit a plateau, and you are in good physical health, a mommy makeover surgery might be right for you.   It'd be best for you to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon in person to discuss your surgical options. Best wishes.

Goretti Ho Taghva, MD

Mommy makeover

Thanks for your question and photos.  Based on your goals and photos, a mommy makeover which usually involves a tummy tuck/liposuction and breast aug/lift may help you reach your goals.  I would schedule some appointments with board certified plastic surgeons to receive in person consultations with them.  Best of luck!

Mummy Make Over

Congratulations for your four kids:)
You are an excellent candidate for this procedure essentially because you keep yourself fit and your muscle strong.
You have probably done everything physiologically possible to help yourself: now you will need to reduce surgically the excess of skin at least on your tummy and breast.
You might also discover that adding VASER liposuction on areas like flanks and arms will give you an excellent result and without extending the scars.
You might need two stages to do all this and the recovery time will change: Make sure you have more than one consultation with your plastic surgeon in order to coordinate this according with your commitments.

With regards,

Stefano Cotrufo, MD, PhD
London Plastic Surgeon

Mommy Makeover

Based on your goals, a Mommy Makeover may right for you. 

I'd recommend booking a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to determine if you are a good candidate for these surgeries. 

Take care.

Thanks for your question and submitting photos. You have done a great job of losing weight, but now you have a significant amount of skin laxity. The skin will not retract with additional weight loss, but will become more "saggy". I think that you are an excellent candidate for a mommy makeover now. Although I can not comment on your breasts since you are wearing a bra, you would look great after a tummy tuck with liposuction to your sides (flanks) and lower back. I'm sure that you have a separation of your rectus muscles (rectus diastasis) that will help flatten the appearance of your tummy. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area. Good luck!

Mommy makeover

Dear lovisas
Thank you for your question, Mommy makeover can include a mix of tummy tuck (to remove saggy skin and regain firmness in the midsection) and breast augmentation (which can include breast lift as well).
It is very common to perform these procedures together, and when done in an appropriate and safe way it often is a very satisfying operation for a woman who wants to feel rejuvenated and restore their pre-pregnancy state. This combination of procedures is also used in patients who have had massive weight loss through bariatric surgery or diet and exercise.  Please consult with a plastic surgeon who can discuss the recovery and postop course. Hope this helps and good luck!

Dr Narasimhan

Kailash Narasimhan, MD
Sherman Plastic Surgeon