I am 24 Yr Old and I Have Very Deep and Sunken Eyes Since Childhood. What Can Be Done?

weght 59, height 167

Doctor Answers 1

Fillers can be used for sunken eyes.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Enhancing volume around the eyes can be accomplished with fillers in select cases.  If the results are satisfactory, they can be repeated as the product dissipates.  Fat injections may be used if the patient wants a permanent solution but they are somewhat unpredictable.

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.