I'm an 18 year boy who struggles with his fractured nose we don't have health insurance and was turned down by CareCredit?

I don't have health insurance and need a septorhinoplasty,i have a deviated septum,we went to the university to see if a resident could do my surgery for less,the doctor said it was considered cosmetic surgery because i had my arms and legs.She said that with the discount it would be 5600 and we dont have enough money.My nose has ruined my whole life from bulling to thinking about suicide i just dont know what to do any more is there any hope for me,i struggle with school,getting a job and life.

Doctor Answers 1


{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
I am sure you can find a very capable Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who will perform a septorhinoplasty for less than $5600. Every University Hospital with an ENT or Plastics residency program has a clinic.  Some charge more than others.

Best wishes

West Orange Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 25 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.