I Want to Reshape my Eyes Whatare my Options?

I have small almond shaped eyes, and tbey dont have a lot of fat but there is some excess Skin id like to get ride of i am an 18 year old female.

Please post photos

Honestly, without photos, it will be impossible to give you a proper recommendation. You could have mild ptosis [eyelid droop], full eyebrows, asymmetric eyelid creases, etc. etc.

Please post a photo.

Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon

Please post photos

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Please post a photo.

Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon

Wanting Bigger Eyes

If what you're talking about is a Westernization procedure, that involves the creation of a tarsal crease. Typical of the Western upper eye lid. You're smart to be warry of letting a doctor due too much fat rescetion as this can make you look old before your time. Sometimes a form of brow lift will make the eyes look larger and more open. Ask your surgeon if you are a candidate for a brow lift created by using Botox, or Dysport. To echo what others have said posting a photo would help.

Wanting Bigger Eyes

Optimal Age for Blepharoplasty

Your photos would be most helpful to give additional information.  In general 18 years old seems a bit young to have a significant amount of eyelid skin to be removed with blepharoplasty.  Although creating a lid crease or a double eyelid procedure, as is often performed in asian blepharoplasty, is frequently performed at these younger ages.

Optimal Age for Blepharoplasty

Reshaping of eyes

Without pictures, it's impossible to give you options or even know if you are a candidate for eyelid surgery.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Reshaping of eyes

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon