- I am sorry you broke your leg.
- I am not sure whether your implants were removed as the result of the fracture
- Or if you have muscle wasting from immobilization for the thigh fracture.
- If your implants are in place, your calf muscle bulk should return with physical therapy
- It will take at least a year for the muscle bulk to return,
- If the calf implants are gone, they can be replaced once your leg fracture had healed.
- If your muscle doesn't bulk up after a year of exercise, you may need larger implants.
- See a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes.
I Had Silicone Implants in my Calves. I Had an Accident and Broke my Upper Leg. Since then I Don't Have a Calf. What Now?
Doctor Answers 2
Calves disappeared after leg fracture
If you are fully recovered from your broken leg than it may be possible to replace the calf implant. Make sure to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in this procedure. Glad to help...RAS