I Have a Round Ball Like Chin. It is a Dimple That Gives Me an Unattractive Weak Chin? (photo)

Is there any way to get rid of my dimple ball Like chin without botox or surgery

Correction of chin dimpling usually required botox

The unsightly dimpling that can occur in the chin is typically caused by over-activity of a muscle in that area called the mentalis.  A very small dose of botox is usually all it takes to improve the appearance.  I do not know of another way to eliminate that problem. 

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}