I had Rhinoplasty 14 days ago. Is this normal or is it looking like it maybe in trouble? (photos)

I had rhinoplasty to remove a hump and to help with my breathing 14 days ago. From the moment my cast came off it appeared to be leaning very far to left. The doctor told me this maybe because of the swelling. But it looked straight. Today the swelling went down so much if felt like both side caved in. It feels super hard in spots and I am now seeing dents. Is this normal?

Post op

The one side looks only slightly depressed. I don't see any lumps or dents. Hang in there. It's still very early.