I Just Had my BA Done and in a Lot of Pain?

I just had my BA done yesterday...I'm I'm a lot of pain...and they are both swelling but why do I feel as if one is bigger than the other or is that normal for now??? And when do I start messaging them so they can drop faster???

Breast Enhancement Surgery

Pain is normal if one breast is swelling much more than the other you should be evaluated for a hematoma as soon as possible 

Recent surgery and pain

Congratulations! The first day after surgery my patients are on a strict medication schedule including narcotics and muscle relaxants. Review your schedule with your surgeon.

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

Pain after breast implants

At one day post-op it is way too early to see the final results. If you have significant pain that is uncomfortable, you should contact your surgeon.

A Lot of Pain

No one reading this question can answer these questions as well as your surgeon can, and if there is a problem that needs to be addressed, only your surgeon can do that. 

These are appropriate questions--don't feel that you are bothering the office!

Thanks and best wishes.