I Had a Injection to Stop Breast Feeding Now my Breast is Unshapable How to Recover?

Dear sir, i had injection to stop breast feeding,but my breast is unshaped and please let me know is there any side effects and advise me to improve my breast which i had previous

Breast Shape after Breast Feeding

It's very common to have changes in the appearance of your breasts after you stop breast feeding. Sagging, deflation, loose skin, nipple/areolae shape and position changes are all common complaints. There are various surgeries to help improve the appearance of the breasts. It's best to be evaluated by a local plastic surgeon to determine which surgery will improve the appearance of YOUR breasts.

Thanks for your question. Best wishes.

Gregory C.Park, M.D.

Breast Shape after Breast Feeding

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Thanks for your question. Best wishes.

Gregory C.Park, M.D.