I Have Eye Bags with Veins Among Them Can They Be Fixed? (photo)

I have these eye bags from sneezing lot when I used to have my allergies , I absolutely hate them and I wear thick black framed glasses just to hide them. Is there anyway for them to be removed without risk ? I would pay any amount no matter what. Thanks lot!

Eye Bags can be fixed

Xtremeguy- bags or dark circles under the eyes are a common problem in allergy sufferers, but there are things that can be done to help. When I look at your photo I notice a couple of things: First off the veins you describe can often be helped with laser treatments which will cause them to fade. Second, in looking closely at your photo it appears that you dont have actual bags but more of a volume loss in the area known as the tear trough. If this is the case, a diluted filler like Restylane, Perlane or Juvederm Ultra would give 9-12 months improvement. From a surgical standpoint, fat grafting or fat transfer could give a permanent fix. Its difficult to judge from the photos and I would recommend visiting a board certified Facial Plastic, Plastic or Oculoplastic surgeon to get an opinion. I hope this helps.

Best, Dr S 

Richmond Facial Plastic Surgeon

Eye bags

The eye bags are caused by three little fat pads in the lower lids that become herniated(protrude outward) over time.  A lower blepharoplasty can address removal of these fat pads.  If the veins are still present after the surgery then laser treatment will be required 

Eye Bags & Veins

There are a few options for your concerns. First you should see an ENT or allergist to address the swelling and allergic reaction. For the veins, you can try a V-Beam laser to help eliminate the redness. To address the bags, you have two options: a surgical blepharoplasty to remove the fat pocket and/or excess skin, or an injectable like Radiesse or Restylane to fill the hollowness and/or tear troughs. 

Cameron Rokhsar, MD, FAAD