I Had Blepharoplasty 2 Yrs Ago and I've Been Miserable Since/diagnosis Malpositioned Lids/so Much Discomfort 24/7 - Advice?

I need the name of an excellent doctor who specializes in the eyes. My eyes are malpositioned as a result of surgery I had 2 yrs ago at Strax. I've been miserable ever since. Any advice? Been seeing different Opthamologists - nothings is helping. Thanks.

Doctor Answers 3

Revision eyelid surgery can help.


Any large city will have one or two surgeons who do complicated eyelid surgery.  I could only refer you to people in New York

Manhattan Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 9 reviews

Revisional eyelid surgery

Dear Jill,

Please provide a photo so I can understand and see your eyelid problem.  Revisional surgery may be possible, if necessary.  It is important to see an oculoplastic surgeon.

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 72 reviews

Revision Eyelid Surgery



I agree that you need to see an oculoplastic surgeon (an ophthalmologist with additional training in eyelid surgery).  You can find one near you at the website www(dot)asoprs.com.

Michael McCracken, MD
Lone Tree Oculoplastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 12 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.