What Can I Do To Improve My Flat Face?

Hi, I Am 40 Years Old and I Have a Flat Face. I Always Wanted to Have High Cheek Bones. Now With Age and Losing Fat my Face Looks Flat.

Doctor Answers 2

Cheek implants and a flat face

 Cheek implants are designed to augment flat cheek areas when there is poor projection in the maxilla. The implants are placed under the periosteum covering over the  bone, and are placed through an intraoral incision under general anesthesia. Without any pictures it's difficult to say if your candidate for cheek implants.

Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 145 reviews

Options to help with flat face

Cheek implants are specifically used to help get higher cheek bones.  Without a picture of you, I can't tell you if you are a good candidate for this procedure or not.

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.5 out of 5 stars 18 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.