I have combed my hair to remove scab, on 9th day of my transplant procedure, did i lose my hair grafts?

I have done transplant, and on 9 the day after procedure I commend my hair and removed the,I could notice hairs with scab coming out is it normal or I have loosed grafts ,i am worried.

There is no way to tell if you lost grafts on the Internet. Combing your hair should not cause graft loss in general.

There is no way to tell if you lost grafts on the Internet.  Combing your hair should not cause graft loss in general.  If you are concerned, contact your doctor.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

9 days, lost grafts?

If you are worried about lost grafts, you should have seen bleeding had the grafts come out at 9 days. If not, don't worry

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon