How much does it cost for Breast surgery?

Cost For Breast Augmentation

Pricing for Breast Augmentation surgery depends on different factors and this will vary between practices and locations. I recommend that you select your surgeon based on training/qualifications and experience as well as results that appeal to you. Many clinics will list their pricing on a website or provide a general estimate for you when you contact them.
All the best

Cost of breast augmentation

The cost of surgery has many variables.  Some include the region you are located, anesthesia fees, facility charges, the cost of the implants, and the surgeon's fees.  Some practices can offer you a generalized estimate over the phone, but for a customized price the surgeon will need to examine you and discuss your surgical goals to determine the actual fees for the procedure.

Camille Cash, MD

Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision

I appreciate your question. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Cost for a BA

Cost factors vary significantly for a number of good reasons: Prices vary greatly because the surgery itself encompasses a wide range of techniques that can be performed to different extents. My recommendation is to first find the most qualified surgeons where you want the surgery performed that are board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery you trust, then compare prices between them. See the below link on suggestions on how to find the most qualified plastic surgeon for your procedure. General Factors that influence the price of plastic surgery include: 1. Location - Will it be performed in a hospital with an overnight stay, an independent out- patient facility or a doctor’s office? Geographical location also has a significant influence. RealSelf has average charges for most areas of the USA. 2. Type of Anesthesia - local, IV sedation or General Anesthesia? Will a board certified anesthesiologist, nurse anesthetist, or an RN be used?            3. Experience and training of your surgeon. The best and longest trained is most often a plastic surgeon board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery           4. Length and Complexity of Surgery - how difficult will your surgery be and how long it will take, etc. Will other complementary procedures also be also performed during the same surgery?

Breast augmentation cost

Thank you for your question. Prices vary throughout the US, however, one can typically have a breast augmentation for between $4500 and $5500. Many doctors will offer specials. Financing is available as well.Best wishes!