What treatment will suit me best to reduce my facial fat and give me a sharper jaw line? (Photo)

My primary concern is to get a sharper jaw line. I've a slim body and a heavy face. I've thick pads of fat on my cheeks. I want sharper jaw lines and a slimmer face. I've consulted doctors, dietitians. However, never got any satisfactory results.

Reduce facial fat and get sharper jaw

Thank you for asking about your facial fat and jaw line.

With all due respect to other opinions, the reason you may not be getting much help from those you've consulted is that you are young and stunningly beautiful and in this photo at least, you do not appear to have much facial fat. If you feel something is needed however, consult a fully qualified plastic surgeon.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

What treatment will suit me best to reduce my facial fat and give me a sharper jaw line?

Hello and thank you for your question!

The procedure I would suggest is what we call a Bichectomy, which is a removal of the fat pads from inside the mouth, It can be done easily, and without a lot of trauma with local anesthesia. It is more of a same-day surgery, so you would be able to go home sooner.

This would leave you with a more defined jaw line and cheekbone - a procedure that is known to produce great results.

Please visit a board certified plastic surgeon for further advice and the best, safest results.

Good luck!

Enriquillo Clime Rivera, MD

Spider Web Aesthetics is a different and newly developed skin tightening and rejuvenating technique by Plastic Surgeon Bülent Cihantimur MD. This technique is inspired from the spider web, the strongest and the most elegant structure of the nature. This newly developed technique is now being used as an alternative method of facelift surgeries in more simple and safe way with effective results. Besides; unlike lifting surgeries, patients can put on make-up and return daily activities just after the procedure

Bulent Cihantimur, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Double Chin/Neck Laxity/Jawline Contouring -- Kybella, VASER Lipo, ThermiRF, Thermage/Ultherapy, Fillers like Radiesse/Sculptra

Liposuction, thermi, kybella, buccal fat pad reduction all can be done to get improvement.  Please see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Sharp jaw line

Dear Sthita

there are two issues here

1 uf you feel your cheeck are heavy and look like a ba by one you can go for baby fat reduction  it shows cheeck line  

and 

2 if you want sharp jaw line you have to go for double chin liposuction

we do both procedure regularly at Mumbai

Milan Doshi, MCh
India Plastic Surgeon