is it possible for the transplanted grafts to get damaged post 2 and half months from surgery.

I've undergone a hair transplant of 3000 grafts in July,206. Recently I have been to a water park with my friends where I stood under a splash bucket. After realising the force with which the bucket splashed the water onto me I got a doubt if the transplanted follicles got damaged. I am really worried since then thinking that all my effort and money is gone in vain. Could u please explain if the transplanted grafts can get damaged due to high pressure water splash. This happened after 45 days

It would be unlikely that you would have harmed your transplanted hair grafts after two months.

It would be unlikely that you would have harmed your transplanted hair grafts after two months.  If you are concerned you can contact your doctor.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Secure

The grafts should be permanent and secure  at 10 days post op. It is not that easy for the  grafts to get damaged by a splash bucket . No need to worry .

All the best 

Ilker Apaydin, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

2 1/2 months after a surgery

By 2 1/2 months after a hair transplant surgery, the grafts are secure in their recipient area and can not be damaged

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Secure

At this point in time your grafts are secure and cannot be damaged by a splash bucket, or any other high pressure water splash.

Rae Lynne Kinler, MD
Chicago Physician