I'm 29 yrs old. Recurrence of Gyno after surgery (1Year back). Profuse asymmetrical growth since 2 months. Any suggestions?

I had undergone gyno surgery for both sides of my chest about a year back.It waas completely removed on both sides along with fat.It was ok until 10 months but started growing gyno asymmetrically again on both sides of my chest.what should i do?is there a chance for carcinoma?

The Lasting Effects of Gynecomastia Surgery

The #recurrence of breast enlargement is uncommon following #gynecomastia surgery.
However, it can occur. If this happens, you may require further surgery in the future.

The male breast is composed of glandular tissue and fatty tissue. An excess in either type of tissue can cause the chest to take on the look of gynecomastia. Gynecomastia can affect #men of all different body types. There are different types of #gynecomastia.
Several common factors can cause gynecomastia including excessive levels of #estrogen, natural #hormone changes, use of recreational drugs or alcohol, medications and their associated side effects, and, various health conditions. Also, there are different types of #gynecomastia.
Therefore, weight gain, steroid use,recreational drug use and have hormonal conditions can contribute to a return of gynecomastia regardless of previous surgical removal and treatments.

Each patient is unique and previous #results are not a guarantee for individual outcomes. As with all cosmetic surgery, results will be rewarding if expectations are realistic.