Pimples (Pink) on complete Donor area with Itching Post 30 Days FUE? (Photos)

Dear Respected Doctors, Please help me get rid of pimples in pink colour on donor area post FUE 30 days. 4 days back I contacted my HT surgeon she suggested to continue using Flutibact/Momate on donor area after cleaning with Betadine solution. Attached pictures, I request you to help me out of this as I am worried about pimples & Itching.

If you are having issues after surgery, especially with redness and pimples you should contact your doctor.

If you are having issues after surgery, especially with redness and pimples you should contact your doctor.

If your doctor recommended a treatment it would be wise to follow your doctor's advice.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Pimples and redness after a hair transplant

Each doctor may have their own routine for post op care. If you think that something goes wrong it is better to consult with your surgeon 

All the best 

Ilker Apaydin, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Pimples and redness in the donor area

if you are worried about an infection, go back and SEE your doctor and get her opinion after you are examined

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon