What is the percentage of hair be regrown with PRP?

i lost most of my hair ( now in M shape) and i want to regrow my hair for full. no matter how much the cost is!!!!

Hair loss

PRP is an excellent treatment for hair loss. I would recommend getting an evaluation by a hair loss specialist.

Bellevue Oculoplastic Surgeon

PRP and Hair Growth

For an accurate percentage of hair, there must be an evaluation of your current hair loss. By doing so, it can also be determine if you are a candidate for PRP or not. There are plenty of treatments for hair loss. On average, PRP effectiveness on an M shape hair loss depends on the amount of hair in donor areas and the number of required grafts will determine the cost. As a pioneer of Platelet-Rich plasma, I have dealt with countless patients who have experience positive growth of hair due to PRP.

John Kahen, MD
Beverly Hills Hair Restoration Surgeon

PRP vs. Transplant

Thanks for your question!  Without seeing photos, it is hard to recommend a successful treatment plan.  It sounds like you may be a better candidate for a hair transplant procedure in combination with the PRP.  Be sure to consult an experienced physician.  Best of luck!

K. Roxanne Grawe, MD
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

PRP COSTS? ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS NJ

In my opinion , you should be evaluated by a hair loss expert. You may be a candidate for PRP or a transplant or neither. They will perform a good consultation and exam and determine a treatment plan. Good luck.

PRPHAIRMD.COM 

Jeffrey Rapaport, MD
Englewood Dermatologic Surgeon