Mole/birthmark Removal, Should I Do It Surgically or with Naturally? (photos)

Hi I have Small mole/birthmark on my nose and forehead and i decided i am going to get it removed. please suggest me.

Lesion on the Nose

Thank you for your question.  The lesion on the nose looks normal.  If you desire to have it removed for cosmetic reasons there are several options.  A biopsy of the mole could remove the majority of the visual appearance of the mole.  However, the mole would be replaced with a scar.  Most of the time the scar is not noticeable but there is no guarantee.  Another treatment option would be a laser treatment.  It would likely take more than one treatment but it could lighten the color of the lesion.  I wish you the best!

San Diego Dermatologist