Minoxidil will causes sexual effects?

I want to use minoxidil for thickening my hair, But i have seen in web that some people are facing sexual effects..Is it true? have anyone faced this type effects with your patients.I don't want to use finpecia instead of that want to use minoxidil..Thanks..

Minoxidil will causes sexual effects?

Thank you for your question.  Try a reputable source for your information - a well-established hair surgeon with a long history and good reputation - or an organization like the ISHRS or the ABHRS that is not trying to get you to buy something from them.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Mixed up side effects

Minoxidil does not cause sexual side effects.  End of story.  Lower blood pressure or minor skin irritation is the usual side effect.

Your question indicates that you are using the Internet for the majority of your research.  Remember, Dr. Google does not actually practice hair medicine, and is usually trying to sell you something.  Try a reputable source for your information - a well-established hair surgeon with a long history and good reputation - or an organization like the ISHRS or the ABHRS that is not trying to get you to buy something from them.

Good luck!

Sara Wasserbauer, MD
Walnut Creek Hair Restoration Surgeon

Minoxidil

I have not seen or heard of patients having sexual side effects from minoxidil. It is best to review your concerns during your consultation with a hair restoration surgeon.

Rae Lynne Kinler, MD
Chicago Physician

Minoxidil

This is a blood pressure medication used in its topical form and has no known sexual side effects that I know of

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon