I have good density of hair on recipient area. Will it decrease after hair transplant done for temple sides?

I have good dencity of hair in middle part(recipient)..I have done 1200 grafts hairtransplant for my temples..its been 2 weeks of surgery but m not facing shock loss yet...will it decrease my density of hair in recipient area???and I don't want to take finpecia because I red horrible stories on web...thanks

If you had a hair transplant to an area, it would logically increase the density to the area.

If you had a hair transplant to an area, it would logically increase the density to the area.  There may be shock hair loss to the surrounding hairs but that is the risk of surgery you need to discuss with your doctor.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Will the density thin out after a hair transplant?

thumunaresh6,

The transplanted hair follicle can temporarily shed after they are transplanted. The hair in the recipient area should not be affected with careful transplantation techniques employing very precise angles and direction.It is also important to avoid using too much epinephrine in the thinning area especially in females.

Sincerely,

Bernardino A. Arocha, MD

Bernardino Arocha, MD
Houston Hair Restoration Surgeon

Density of the recipient area

The density of the recipient area will remain as it was transplanted, but because of shedding that happens after a hair transplant, you may not see that density again until the hair grows out at 4-6 months

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon