Does over thinking cause hairloss even after FUE?

I had a FUE treatment 4 months back . Dint see any change yet . I keep thinking a lot . Does over thinking cause hairloss even after FUE ? If it does how to control that

Over thinking does not cause hair loss. If you have issues with your thought process you may seek the help

Over thinking does not cause hair loss.  If you have issues with your thought process you may seek the help of a psychiatrist.  You can also contact your doctor who performed your surgery.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair loss after FUE

Hair loss after a hair transplant often is caused by shock loss, or acceleration of your normal hair loss process. see below

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

There is no medical evidence that overthinking can cause issues with a transplant. However you are only at the 4 month stage. Around the 3-4 month stage you should start to see stubble. It is still very early to see significant changes in most transplants. In my opinion you should relax and wait a couple of more months to see if there are any further changes. However  it does take a year or so for a full result.

William Woessner, MD
New Orleans Hair Restoration Surgeon