Can a eyelid droop can be corrected naturally, after a possible nerve damage due to surgery? (Photo)

Hi, Can my eyelid droop be corrected? I think it probably requires a eyebrow adjust as well right? Details: I had a bone replacement surgery, where the forehead bone above eye is replaced by titanium alloy, because of a bone disease. But it had affected my eyelid which is drooping after the surgery. Even after 1.5 years , it is not recovered. What can be done in this state?

Drooping eyelid

It appears you have a Ptosis of the eyelid, which is where a tendon/muscle has pulled free or dehised. It can be improved by several surgical techniques, you would need to see an oculoplastic specialist to determine the best method in your case. 

Marietta Oculoplastic Surgeon

Droopy eyelid after surgery

A consultation with an oculoplastic surgeon will be necessary to determine how much eyelid and brow movement you have, the condition of the facial muscles and the condition of the skin. It is very likely, however, that your drooping eyelid could be improved. 

Matheson A. Harris, MD
Salt Lake City Oculoplastic Surgeon